Things to do
- Maybe this repo should be devoted to Computer Graphics in general instead of WebGL only.
- Try something with WebGL2
- Add favicon for each page (independent of favicon from www.masbicudo.com)
- Post content about ray-marching… I had given only the code without explanations.
- Drawing triangle strips with WebGL (must find this code and commit it into this repo)
(it’s on my old notebook)
- Using WebGL to integrate functions numerically (were is this code… I had it somewhere)
- C.G. final work: Better arcball for camera, object and light movement
- C.G. final work: Animation settings
- C.G. final work: Geometry settings
- C.G. final work: More geometry types
- Visualizer for ray-marching algorithm with WebGL
- Visualizer for texture mapping problems with THREE JS